BC Full Rocker SemiSwallow tail / 190 cm is developed out of our largest and most diverse ski. It's intended for the days when the snow will constantly fall and all you want is just fly through it. This way you can have fully agile and fun ski you can always use with your full strength thanks to the carbon structure. This ski is a huge toy for huge powder days.
Alpine / 195 cm is the tail designed for Freeride touring. Ski with this type of tail is turning faster
and thanks to the shorter tail, you have more classic feeling on the ski. Cut-out is good for hooking the skins and the tail will nicely support you in landings.
Swallowtail / 194 cm is the most special and also the shortest Freeride tail. With this tail you can easily change the length of your turns. Thanks to this design tail is really light so you can turn the ski on the spot. The pressure of the snow congested under the ski comes out through it. This increase the speed of the ski. Swallow tail is the best choice for ex-racers.
540 mm Tip Rocker
Standard Camber or 190 Full Rocker
250/300 mm Tail Rocker
Twin-Tip / 198 cm is the standard designed for playful ride. With mounting point more forward,
the ski is balanced and longer tail is stable. Riders appreciate Twin-Tip for BC riding, rotations and switch riding. If you are a new school rider looking for something special this is a choice for you.
ORKAN, the huge big-mountain charger. Bigger ski for bigger lines, for bigger guys, for higher speeds, for deeper snow. The average height of people is increasing, even we have some riders way above the average. We decided to meet these requirements. Thanks to exactly calculated geometry combining two radiuses it’s easy to switch between carving turns and gliding turns. A 540 mm rocker always pulls the ski on the top of powder. Stiffer tail is excellent for drop landings. Skis react naturally allowing you to discover a new dimension of Freeride. All our Fullcarbon skis have a special Carbon, Kevlar, Dyneema® construction working together like springs and absorbers. Longer camber keeps all the fibers active. This unique combination makes the skis aggressive, but predictable.
● Exactly Calculated Geometry – incredible floating in pow and race carve turns on hardpack
● Symbiosis of shape, design and construction breathes life into the ski
● Anisotropic Carbon Structure for precise edge feeling along the whole ski length, while keeping the right torsional stiffness
● Pure Wooden Topsheet from different wood types as ash, walnut, and cherry or something special of your choice. Pictures with wooden structure are only illustrative, wood provides always different results. Each pair is unique, there are no identical pairs.
● Ash/Aspen wood core for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● Kevlar Fibers for vibration dampening
● Dyneema® for ski and core protection against sharp rocks
● Glass Fibers for prolonged lifespan and smoothness
● ABS Sidewalls for durability and shock resistance
● Enforced Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + rubber for resistance
● Graphite Race Base for speed
● 100% exactly marked center point by Dyneema fiber pressed to ski topsheet straight from the mould
● Signature cut-outs through wooden surface© to reveal Carbon Structure
Skis are build with Super Sap Epoxy – Ecological resin from Entropy Resins
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Skis are delivered with the bag. Seasonal price 1290 € / Pre-Order price 1200 €
Length (TwinTip) Length (Alpin) Length (Swallowtail) Radius Tip (mm) Waist Tail Tip rocker Tail rocker Effective edge Weight (TwinTip)
Length (BC Full Rocker)