520 mm Tip Rocker
250/220 mm Tail Rocker
Twin-Tip / 191 cm & 183 cm is the standard designed for playful ride. With mounting point more forward, the ski is balanced and longer tail is stable. Riders appreciate Twin-Tip for BC riding, rotations and switch riding. If you are a new school rider looking for something special this is a choice for you.
Fin tail / 191 cm & 183 cm provides speed and stability.
It is stable and supportive in landings. Cut-outs on the sides of the tail allow the snow to glide down from the tail without making the snow spray.
The ride is faster and ski is balanced. This would be your choice if you like Freeride with some tricks as well.
Alpine / 188 cm & 180 cm is the tail designed for Freeride touring. Ski with this type of tail is turning faster and thanks to the shorter tail, you have more classic feeling on the ski. Cut-out is good for hooking the skins and the tail will nicely support you in landings.
Swallowtail / 186 cm & 178 cm is the most special and also the shortest Freeride tail. With this tail you can easily change the length of your turns. Thanks to this design tail is really light so you can turn the ski on the spot. The pressure of the snow congested under the ski comes out through it. This increase the speed of the ski. The Swallow tail is the best choice for ex-racers.
Telemark tails 191 cm & 183 cm are by the look radical but highly functional. They work on a basis of two slightly different lengths of the skis. You have a longer ski for the outside edge and a shorter ski for the inside edge in a turn. The pressure is distributed evenly along the ski. Skis are more manageable and stable. We highly recommend this type of tail to all telemark skiers.
5-Layer Carbon Structure
● Exactly Calculated Geometry – incredible floating in pow and race carve turns on hardpack
● Symbiosis of shape, design and construction breathes life into the ski
● Anisotropic Carbon Structure for precise edge feeling along the whole ski length, while keeping the right torsional stiffness
● Pure Wooden Topsheet from different wood types as ash, walnut, and cherry or something special of your choice. Pictures with wooden structure are only illustrative, wood provides always different results. Each pair is unique, there are no identical pairs.
● Kevlar Fibers for vibration dampening
● Dyneema® for ski and core protection against sharp rocks
● Glass Fibers for prolonged lifespan and smoothness
● Ash/Aspen wood core for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● ABS Sidewalls for durability and shock resistance
● Enforced Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + rubber for resistance
● Graphite Race Base for speed
● 100% exactly marked center point by Dyneema fiber pressed to ski topsheet straight from the mould
● Signature cut-outs through wooden surface to reveal Carbon Structure
Skis are build with Super Sap Epoxy – Ecological resin from Entropy Resins
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer
defects and workmanship.Skis are delivered with the bag.
Seasonal price 1190 €
Pure Freeride ski, our flagship beauty. Your support in any snow conditions. Thanks to exactly calculated geometry combining two radiuses it’s easy to switch between carving and gliding turns. A 520 mm rocker always pulls the ski on the top of powder. Stiffer tail is excellent for drop landings. Ski reacts very naturally. With its lightweight construction and in combination with the specially designed Alpin tail, it can be a good choice also for touring. FullCarbon, Kevlar, Dyneema® construction works together like springs and absorbers. Camber keeps all the fibers active. This unique combination makes the skis aggressive, but predictable.
Length (Fintail & TwinTip) Length (Alpin) Length (Swallowtail) Radius
Tip (mm) Waist Tail Tip rocker Tail rocker Effective edge Weight (TwinTip)