r 19 m @188 cm/ r 16 m @180 cm/ r 15 m @175 cm / r 24 m @196 cm
Advanced / Expert
ALPHA is part of the FULLROCKER collection, which we created in cooperation with the Czech freerider and engineer Pavel Božák. Based on his long-term research and production of fullrocker skis, together with Viktor Devečka, they fine-tuned the shape and the new construction in the Fullcarbon/Flan/Kevlar/Dyneema® composition to perfection. Pavel Božák has set up his pro model so that it works well in all snow conditions that you can encounter in open terrain.
"Thanks to the smooth shape, sufficient width, and Fullrocker, the ALPHA is easy to control. High torsion and solid longitudinal stiffness ensure perfect stability at high speeds and after drops. If you get to the ski slope, you can send it down with a nice GS turn and you will be pleasantly surprised by the edge grip. Perhaps there is no need to emphasize the excellent floating capacities of these skis. These skis combine previously unconnected properties. You can ski on them with ease or strength or aggressively and will always act as an ideal ski just for you. "
Fullrocker Twin-Tip Tapered Tail / 175 cm / 180 cm / 188 cm / 196 cm is the standard designed for playful ride. With mounting point more forward, the ski is balanced and longer tail is stable. This is a ski option for you when you are looking for a joyful ride.
Fullrocker Tapered Tail / Skins hook / 175 cm / 180 cm / 188 cm / 196 cm is a tail designed for freetouring. It is similar to the twin-tip, it has a slightly shorter length with the difference that there is a small cut in it. The length of the tail allows it to be fully used in deeper snow, and the cut allows good fastening of the skins.
Fullrocker Alpin / 172 cm / 177 cm / 185 cm / 193 cm is the tail designed for freetouring. Ski with this type of tail is turning faster and thanks to the shorter tail, you have a more classic feeling on the ski. Cut-out is good for hooking the skins and the tail will nicely support you in landings.
Fullrocker Women version / 175 cm / 180 cm is designed for female or lighter-weight riders. With the mounting point further forward, the ski is balanced and the longer end is stable. The ski has a lighter core, is playful, and has excellent handling.
● Innovated Flax / Fullcarbon construction
● Exactly Calculated Geometry – superior floating ability in POW and high-speed stability in a groomer snow
● Symbiosis of shape, design and construction breathes life into the ski
● Anisotropic FullCarbon Structure five layers of Carbon for precise edge feeling along the whole ski length, while keeping the right torsional stiffness
● Pure Wooden Topsheet from different wood types as ash, walnut, and cherry or something special of your choice. Pictures with wooden structure are only illustrative, wood provides always different results. Each pair is unique, there are no identical pairs.
● Carbon Fibers pop, fast reactions
● Flax fibers vibration dampening
● Kevlar Fibers for vibration dampening
● Dyneema® Fibers for ski and core protection against sharp rocks
● Glass Fibers for prolonged lifespan and smoothness
● New 3-layer Ash/Aspen woodcore for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● UHMWPE Protectors durable Tip & Tail Protectors / Protectors / UltraHighMolecularWeightPolyetylen
● Graphite Race Base for speed
● 100% exactly marked center point by Dyneema fiber pressed to ski topsheet straight from the mould
● Signature cut-outs through wooden surface to reveal Flax Fibers
● Special matt varnish formula on the surface
Skis are built with Biobased recyclable Epoxy – Ecological resin from R*Concept
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Skis are delivered with a ski bag.
Seasonal price 1400 €
Tip (mm) Waist Tail Fullrocker Radius Effective edge Weight