The revolution in asymmetric skis designed for every day and every condition. There is a Freeride and a Backcountry side of the ski, each one brings different riding style. Freeride side has a longer effective edge on the tip. It’s better for aggressive riding and steep descents. Backcountry side is more centred with longer edge on the tail and it makes the skis more playful and perfect for cruising. Tip and tail rocker ensures enough flotation on powder days, whether you are riding forward or on switch. Thanks to 105 mm underfoot you can enjoy powder and BC, but still it’s not too wide for riding on the pistes, hardpack or moguls. From now on, all you need is one LOTOR, because with a simple left and right swap you have two different skis in one.
350 mm Tip Rocker
300 mm Tail Rocker
Twin-Tip / 187 cm / 178 cm / 172 cm – marked mounting point is -8 cm from the center of the ski.
This mounting point marks the most narrow point of the ski and it suits to skiers
who prefer more aggressive riding and stable skis.
You can mount the skis 2 cm forward to the mounting point to -6 cm for more playful riding and more agility. If you are a newschool rider, this may be the option for you.
However, remember, with simple left & right switch, you have still 2 different edges and 2 different skis on the slope with you in just 1 pair of skis. Skis ride with both mounting points smoothly and in parallel. Freeride and Backcountry edge is fully functional. It will bring you the joy you are looking for on the slope. LOTOR has standardly no option for topsheet or design, there is just oak veneer.
Optional alpin tail 183 cm / 174 cm / 171 cm for ski touring is made on order, you can find it in the order form.
● Asymmetric Geometry – revolution in ski shapes
● Backcountry & Freeride you have two types of the skis in one pair
● V2 – innovated construction for longer life span and better performance
● Carbon Stripes pop, fast reactions
● Kevlar Stripes vibration dampening and large bend resistant
● Glass Fibers prolonged lifespan and torsional stiffness
● Pure Wooden Topsheet oak veneer gives the skis natural design
● New 3-layer Ash/Aspen woodcore for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● Sintered Base durability
● ABS Sidewalls for durability and shock resistance
● Enforced Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + rubber for resistance
● UHMWPE Protectors durable Tip & Tail Protectors / UltraHighMolecularWeightPolyetylen
Skis are built with Biobased recyclable Epoxy – Ecological resin from R*Concept
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Seasonal price 990 €
FullCarbon 1160 €
Length (TwinTip) Length (Alpin) Length S (TwinTip) Radius Tip (mm) Waist Tail Tip rocker Tail rocker Tip high Tail high Effective edge (adaptive) Weight