The revolution in asymmetric skis designed for every day and every condition. There is an On piste and an Offpiste side of the ski, each one brings different riding style. On Piste side has a longer effective edge on the tip. It’s better for aggressive riding and hardpack descents. Offpiste side is more centred with the longer edge on the tail and it makes the skis more playful and perfect for cruising, skiing in the woods or steep slopes. Tip and tail rocker ensures enough fun, whether you are riding forward or on switch. Thanks to 86 mm underfoot you can enjoy hardpack or moguls. From now on, all you need for touring is one DRUID, because with a simple left and right switch you have two different skis in one.
350 mm Tip Rocker
250 mm Tail Rocker
Twin-Tip / 185 cm / 176 cm / 167 cm – marked mounting point is -8 cm from the center of the ski.
This mounting point marks the most narrow point of the ski and it suits to skiers
who prefer more aggressive riding and stable skis.
You can mount the skis 2 cm forward to the mounting point to -6 cm for more playful riding and more agility. If you are a newschool rider, this may be the option for you.
However, remember, with simple left & right switch, you have still 2 different edges and 2 different skis on the slope with you in just 1 pair of skis. Skis ride with both mounting points smoothly and in parallel. Offpiste and On piste edge is fully functional. It will bring you the joy you are looking for on the slope. DRUID has standardly no option for topsheet or design, there is just ash veneer.
Optional alpin tail 181 cm / 172 cm / 163 cm for ski touring is made on order, you can find it in the order form.
For the smallest sizes from 158 to 167 cm, there is an optional women-specific softer version of construction made which takes into account the lower weight load of women's bodies on the skis. It is free of charge, just choose it when ordering.
● Asymmetric Geometry – revolution in ski shapes
● On piste & Offpiste you have two types of the skis in one pair
● Carbon Stripes pop, fast reactions
● Kevlar Stripes vibration dampening and large bend resistant
● Glass Fibers prolonged lifespan and torsional stiffness
● Sintered Base durability
● Special matt varnish formula on the surface
● Pure Wooden Topsheet ash veneer gives the skis natural design
● New 3-layer Ash/Aspen woodcore for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● ABS Sidewalls for durability and shock resistance
● Enforced Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + rubber for resistance
● UHMWPE Protectors durable Tip & Tail Protectors / UltraHighMolecularWeightPolyetylen
Skis are built with Biobased recyclable Epoxy – Ecological resin from R*Concept
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Pre-order price 850 € / Seasonal price 1050 €
Pre-order Fullcarbon price 1050 € / Fullcarbon Seasonal price 1200 €
Highlights / Show on Snow in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Length (TwinTip) Length (Alpin) Length S (TwinTip) Radius Tip (mm) Waist Tail Tip rocker Tail rocker Tip high Tail high Effective edge (adaptive) Weight