Skadi is our twintip all resort ski for intermediate to advanced riders. Tip and tail rocker ensures enough fun, whether you are riding forward or on switch. With 83 mm underfoot and 16 m @ 170 cm radius, it’s easy to ride. These skis are designed for playful skiing, they are reliable, lively and their construction absorb vibrations. This TwinTip ski is built for all resort snow conditions.
We use original Indigo dyed flax fiber on the topsheet. Flax fiber is currently regarded as a high-tech material in the field of composite engineering. It is a natural ecological material characterized by strength and damping properties.
The printing is made with original 400 hundred years old indigo dye printing technique on flax fibers registered as UNESCO World Cultural Heritage.
120 mm / 83 mm / 112 mm
r 16 m @170 cm / r 18m @178 cm/ r 20m @186 cm
Intermediate / Advanced
● Newschool Geometry
● Flax fibers vibration dampening
● Carbon Stripe support faster reaction
● Glass Fibers prolonged lifespan and torsional stiffness
● Sintered Base durability
● Indigo dyed flax topsheet by original UNESCO World heritage print technique
● Beach/Poplar wood core for lightness and flexibility, with binding reinforcement
● ABS Sidewalls for 170 cm white sidewalls, 178 cm black sidewalls
● Acacia Wood Sidewalls for 186 cm skis
● Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + VSD rubber for resistance
● 100% exactly marked center point straight from the mould
● Super Sap Resin high quality and ecological
Skis are build with Super Sap Epoxy
Ecological resin from Entropy Resins
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects
Seasonal price 750 €
Tip (mm) Waist Tail Tip rocker Tail rocker
Length Radius Weight Effective edge