The revolution in asymmetric skis designed for every day and every condition. There is a On Piste and a Offpiste side of the ski, each one brings different riding style. On Piste side has a longer effective edge on the tip. It’s better for aggressive riding and hardpack descents. Offpiste side is more centred with longer edge on the tail and it makes the skis more playful and perfect for cruising, skiing in woods or steep slopes. Tip and tail rocker ensures enough fun, whether you are riding forward or on switch. Thanks to 86 mm underfoot you can enjoy hardpack or moguls. From now on, all you need for touring is one DRUID, because with a simple left and right switch you have two different skis in one.
122 mm / 86 mm / 113 mm
r 17 m @185 cm / r 16m @176 cm
Intermediate / Advanced
Twin-Tip / 185 cm / 176 cm / 170 cm – marked mounting point is -8 cm from the center of the ski. This mounting point marks the most narrow point of the ski.
It suits to skiers who prefer more aggressive riding and stable skis.
You can mount the skis 2 cm forward
to the mounting point -6 cm for more playful riding and more agility.
If you are a newschool rider,
this may be the option for you.
However, remember, with simple left & right switch, you have still 2 different edges and 2 different skis on the slope with you in just 1 pair of skis. Skis ride with both mounting points smoothly and in parallel. Offpiste and On piste edge is fully functional. It will bring you the joy you are looking for on the slope. DRUID has standardly no option for topsheet or design, there is just ash veneer.
Already available for Winter 2019/20.
Optional alpin tail 181 cm / 172 cm for ski touring is made on order, you can find it in the order form.
● Asymmetric Geometry – revolution in ski shapes
● On piste & Offpiste you have two types of the skis in one pair
● Carbon Stripes pop, fast reactions
● Kevlar Stripes vibration dampening and large bend resistant
● Glass Fibers prolonged lifespan and torsional stiffness
● Sintered Base durability
● Pure Wooden Topsheet ash veneer gives the skis natural design
● New 3-layer Ash/Aspen woodcore for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● ABS Sidewalls for durability and shock resistance
● Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + VSD rubber for resistance
● 100% exactly marked center point by Dyneema fiber pressed to ski topsheet straight from the mould
● UHMWPE Protectors durable Tip & Tail Protectors / UltraHighMolecularWeightPolyetylen
Skis are build with Super Sap Epoxy
Ecological resin from Entropy Resins
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects
Seasonal price 890 €
FullCarbon 1100 €
Tip rocker Tail rocker Effective edge Weight Weight
Length (TwinTip) (Alpin) Radius Tip (mm) Waist Tail
Weight 185 Weight 181 Weight 176 Weight 172