135/105/128 r 18 m @187 cm / r 17 m @178 cm
Intermediate / Advanced
Twin-Tip / 187 cm and 178 cm – marked mounting point is -8 cm from the center of the ski.
This mounting point marks the most narrow point of the ski and it suits to skiers
who prefer more aggressive riding and stable skis.
You can mount the skis 2 cm forward to the mounting point to -6 cm for more playful riding and more agility. If you are a newschool rider, this may be the option for you.
However, remember you have still 2 different edges and 2 different skis on the slope with you in just 1 pair of skis. Skis ride with both mounting points smoothly and in parallel.
Freeride and Backcountry edge is fully functional. It will bring you the joy you are looking for on the slope. LOTOR has no option for topsheet or design, there is just one type.
Optional alpin tail for ski touring is made just on special orders, charged separately.
Already available for Winter 2017.
The revolution in asymmetric skis designed for every day and every condition.
There is a Freeride and a Backcountry side of the ski and each brings different riding style. Freeride side has a longer effective edge on the tip. It is better for aggressive riding and steep descents. Backcountry side is more centered with longer edge on the tail and it makes the skis more playful and perfect for cruising. Tip and tail rocker ensures enough flotation on powder days, whether you are riding forward or on switch. Thanks to 105 mm underfoot you can enjoy powder and BC, but still it's not too wide for riding on the pistes, hard pack or moguls. From now on, all you need is one LOTOR, because you carry two different skis in one.
2017/2018 Highlights / Show on Snow in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
● Asymmetric Geometry – revolution in ski shapes
● Backcountry & Freeride you have two types of the skis in one pair
● Carbon Stripes pop, fast reactions
● Kevlar Stripes vibration dampening and large bend resistant
● Glass Fibers prolonged lifespan and torsional stiffness
● Sintered Base durability
● Pure Wooden Topsheet oak veneer gives the skis natural design
● Ash/Aspen wood core for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● ABS Sidewalls for durability and shock resistance
● Enforced Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + rubber for resistance
● Super Sap Resin high quality and ecological
Skis are build with Super Sap Epoxy – Ecological resin from Entropy Resins
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Seasonal price 890 € / Pre-order 850 €
Length (TwinTip) Length (Alpin) Radius Tip (mm) Waist Tail Tip rocker Tail rocker Tip high Tail high Effective edge (adaptive) Weight