NOŠAQ skis are very light, but still uncompromising when riding. Thanks to the very gentle Flatrocker arch, well-tuned course of longitudinal flex and high torsional stiffness, the skis are easy to control and universal across different snow conditions. Whether you encounter ice, crust, firn or powder on the run, you will always have great confidence and feel the joy of riding. NOŠAQ skis are also very playful on the slope.
"Freetouring Fullrocker skis at first made for our friend, mountain guide, excellent climber, ski alpinist and above all skier - Háček. He complained that there are no light skis in these dimensions on the market that would also be excellent for downhill skiing. So we made him one. We used our experience from constructing larger universal freeride skis, we made everything a little smaller, adjusted and with a clear conscience we dare to say that we succeeded a lot." says the concept designer Pavel Božák.
Tapered Tail 174 cm / 183 cm is a playful option. The mounting point is more forward so the ski is balanced and longer tail makes it stable. When you are looking for the joyful ride, this is a ski option for you.
Tapered Tail / Skins hook 170 cm / 172 cm / 181 cm is a tail designed for freetouring. It is similar to the twin-tip, it has a slightly shorter length with the difference that there is a small cut in it. The length of the tail allows it to be fully used in deeper snow, and the cut allows good fastening of the skins.
Alpin 168 cm / 171 cm / 180cm is the tail designed for freetouring.
Ski with this type of tail is turning faster and thanks to the shorter tail, you have more classic feeling on the ski. Cut-out is good for hooking the skins and the tail will nicely support you in landings.
WOMEN VERSION is designed for female or lighter weight riders. With the mounting point further forward, the ski is balanced and the longer end is stable. The ski has a lighter core, is playful and has excellent handling.
● Innovated Flax / Carbon construction
● Exactly Calculated Geometry – high-speed stability and agility
● Symbiosis of shape, design and construction breathes life into the ski
● Anisotropic FullCarbon Structure – five layers of Carbon for precise edge feeling along the whole ski length, while keeping the right torsional stiffness
● Carbon Fibers pop, fast reactions
● Kevlar Fibers for vibration dampening
● Glass Fibers prolonged lifespan and torsional stiffness
● Graphite Race Base for speed
● Special matt varnish formula on the surface
● Extremely light but strong construction
● Pure Wooden Topsheet from different wood types as ash, walnut, and cherry or something special of your choice. Pictures with wooden structure are only illustrative, wood provides always different results. Each pair is unique, there are no identical pairs. Special matt varnish formula on the surface.
● New 3-layer Ash/Aspen woodcore for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● ABS Sidewalls for durability and shock resistance
● Enforced Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + rubber for resistance
● UHMWPE Protectors durable Tip & Tail Protectors / UltraHighMolecularWeightPolyetylen
Skis are built with Biobased recyclable Epoxy – Ecological resin from R*Concept
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Skis are delivered with a ski bag.
Seasonal price 1350 €
Length (FullTwin) Length (Hook) Length (Alpin) Radius Tip (mm) Waist Tail Fullrocker Style Effective edge Weight (FullTwin)