THRAK is a specialized ski for skitouring and skimountaineering. It is a light and flexible ski. However, unlike similar skis from the competiiton, this ski is built on an ash core and thick edges. It is a ski that can handle a large load.
The THRAK is narrow and has a large radius, giving it a straight, not carving, feel. The goal was to create a ski that would glide well and keep track in traverses. When going downhill, we used the concept of mogul skis to be agile and easy to control.
When you are looking for the right tool for long mountain passes, THRAK is exactly what you need. The printing is made with the original 400 hundred years old indigo dye printing technique on natural fibers with dampening properties registered as UNESCO World Cultural Heritage.
● Mogul Ski Geometry
● Flax fibers vibration dampening
● Carbon Stripe supports faster reaction
● Glass Fibers prolonged lifespan and torsional stiffness
● Sintered Base durability
● Indigo dyed flax topsheet by original UNESCO World heritage print technique
● Beach/Poplar wood core for lightness and flexibility, with binding reinforcement
● ABS white sidewalls for durability and impact resistance
● Acacia Wood Sidewalls for 188 cm skis
● Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + VDS rubber for resistance
● 100% exactly marked center point straight from the mould
● Special matt varnish formula on the surface
● Polar Bear Resin high quality and ecological
Skis are built with Biobased recyclable Epoxy – Ecological resin from R*Concept
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Seasonal price 990 €
Length Radius Tip (mm) Waist Tail Tip rocker Tail rocker Effective edge Weight